Refunds + Returns
- YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
o The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 provides for the right of consumers to cancel contracts. If you are a consumer and you change your mind within 14 days after receiving delivery of the products, you may return the products and receive a refund.
o To cancel the contract with us, please let us know by email at the address listed above.
o If you choose to cancel the contract after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them or post them back to us at Cold Harbour Drinks, Unit G1, Coldharbour Works, 245a Coldharbour Ln, London SW9 8RR . You must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to cancel the contract at your own expense.
o We will refund you the price you paid for the product, excluding the cost of delivery, by the method you used for payment. However, we may reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
o Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
o Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.
- FAULTY PRODUCTS
o The Consumer Rights Act 2015 requires that goods must be as described, fit for purposes, and of satisfactory quality. If you are a consumer and the goods you have bought are faulty or misdescribed under the standards of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you have a right to:
- (a) reject all of the goods, end the contract and receive a refund in respect of the entire order; or
- (b) reject the faulty goods, retain the conforming goods and receive a partial refund; or
- (c) have the faulty goods replaced;
o You may only reject all or some of the goods within 30 days after receiving delivery of the products.
o If you reject part of the goods, you are entitled to a partial refund of the price you paid for the product, including delivery costs, pro rata in respect of the goods rejected.
o If you reject all of the goods and end the contract, you are entitled to a refund of the price you paid for the product, including delivery costs.
- If you reject all or part of the goods under this Clause 7, you must give notice by email at the address listed above. You must either return the rejected goods in person to where you bought them or post them back to us at Unit G1, Coldharbour Works, 245a Coldharbour Ln, London SW9 8RR. We will pay any reasonable costs of returning the goods.
- The refund will be made by the method you used for payment and will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
- If you request that the faulty goods are replaced, we will replace the goods within a reasonable time and bear any necessary costs in doing so.
- Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.